NIGHTWOLF PARANORMAL RESEARCH | home
MEMBERS ONLY | TRAINEE TEST | NWPR HANDBOOK | CASE LOGS | INVESTIGATING TEAMS | CONTACTS PAGE | FORMS
Nightwolf paranormal research
1. Write the difference between a ghost hunt and a ghost investigation.
2. List six of the protocols on the introductory handout.
3. List what you would bring to an investigation. (Basic and advanced)
4. What is a E.V.P?
5. What is a E.M.F. detector?
6. List in order if possible the procedure for a cemetery investigation.
7. When are the log and field reports due for a cemetery investigation?
8. Why should you not open or load film until you have walked around for at least 20 minutes?
9. What should you look for that could give you a false picture?
10. What is the attendance requirement for NWPR?
11. What is the normal range on the E.M.F. detector for paranormal activity?
12. What are two general tips that you must consider before going on a ghost hunt?
13. Name the two types of spirits that you might encounter.
14. Name four places you can look for paranormal activity